.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

The first of the old rottentomatoes.com posts. There's a lot of them, but I want to save them. For those of you that want to see these posts in their original form it is: Rotten Tomatoes: The Vine: Shady Vision


First Entry

MOOD: Moldy

What a ridiculous thing. It says pick a mood, so I chose moldy. Who the hell feels moldy? I know I'm called cheese, but moldy? My socks are moldy. So yeah, Guts, Mr 50th state, had to start one of these and lay down the gaunlet so I feel compelled to write whatever horseshit comes to mind. And I do have a dangerous mind.
Remember Gauntlet? Man that was some shit. You could be any of the 4 characters and play it on old school nintendo. And what was with it being from a different company? It was not an official nintendo cartridge but you played it on nintendo. So then why the hell wasnt it an official cartridge? What other machine could you possibly play it on?
And remember Dangerous Minds? For like a year that movie was the shit, and then finally people were sick of the damn Coolio song and no one talked about the movie anymore. Now its one of those movies the local stations play at 3am instead of color bars.
Allright, thats enough rambling for my first one. Lets see how many I do this time, cuz I seem to abandon sites like, like I abandoned paying for pizza at little ceasars? Ah, thats the best one I got for now

Guts replied to this with:
Alaska is the 49th state.....50th would be Hawaii

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home