.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Another forgotten DieselDecent web site.



I typed my name in on Google. I cant believe how many times I've started one of these and then forgotten. Absolutely ridiculous. Anyways, here's another one. I'll copy paste my at least 2 year old, "things I find funny" list. Wow I give up on things a lot.

Things That I Find Funny

Just a list of things always guaranteed to put a smile on my face.

Fat retarded people eating ice cream

Retarded people getting in fist fights at the mall

Retarded people falling

Fat people falling

Old people falling

Retarded fat old people falling

Hell, pretty much anyone falling

Blind people walking into walls

Drunk people falling, especially after they forget to pull up their pants

Ben passed out on a toilet with a straw hat

Amazons

Drunk Asians

Ben Smith eating ice cream
(see fat and retarded)

Cool Whip heated in the microwave

How'd that go again?

Seals

Animal crackers

Gigantic moons

Sending dumb ass text messages and making you pay 10 cents everytime

Hello Pot?
Yes.
This is Kettle, you're black!

So, what are you wearing today?
Hoodie and a ball cap.
Son of a bitch!

Scordo, would you like to go to Denny's?
No Ben I'm tired.
Ok then, I'll pay for you.
Ben, perhaps you're missing the point.

NewYear's Heave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home