.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Fox Sunday 9/18

Simpsons was great. So much better than last week. The first act seemed a little too Family Guy. Show picked up after that, had more of the intelligent humor I expect from Simpsons rather than the pop culture orgy that is Family Guy.
Skipped War at Home. I just dont care.
Family Guy. So funny. Peter eating Joe's legs. Quagmire playing "I never" was gold. And Stewie's song. "I like tea and cakes at tea and cake time."
American Dad. Stan's self discovery was good, but I loved Roger in this episode. For some reason the pancreas got me.

I dont feel like going any more in depth this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home