.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Smackdown 8/25/05 Review

I finally watched this episode. I dont want to go into too much detail on anything, because I want to get to other reviews. So let's just go with what's important. Who should you watch? Well this man...

...is going to be a star. His name is Ken Kennedy....kennedy. You just have to see him. Amazing on the mic, is only going to get better in the ring.

Best thing on Smackdown? MNM
Just to show you a little something something I'm going to put up some pics of Melina, currently my favorite WWE Diva. Seriously, MNM's music is awesome, they have an amazing gimmick and they're actually really good.





That's all for now, I'm just going to look at these pics for a few minutes. Well, the parts with Melina in them that is. Or Melina's parts. Take your perverted pick.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apple applies for iPodcast trademark
According to the report, the company requested a trademark to cover both hardware and services.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ukraine wife site. It pretty much covers
ukraine wife related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home