.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Rotten Tomatoes Post 30

Rotten Tomatoes Post 30

Tuesday, April 13, 2004


Updated but not Over rated

CURRENT RATINGS:
FRESH: 7/10 7/10 Movie: Dawn of the Dead (2004)

I need to become a little more picky with my ratings. If I like a movie but dont love it I give it a 7. Most of my ratings are 7's. Course if I did an update regularly I would have more time to think up some reviews. Everyone has Dawn of the Dead reviews by now, I wont say anything different. Scary baby, watch the credits, zombies run fast, blah blah.
Couple quotes from life for ya
Im Bruce Smith bitch, enjoy yourself.
Theres the face of a champion
Hey Ben, I bet you wish the tea bagging fairy Passed you Over, ya Jewish bastard.

I got too much writing to do, so I think I'll try to do that and do a real update later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home