.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Rotten Tomatoes Post 22


Movie Week Review 3

CURRENT RATINGS:
FRESH: 8/10 8/10 Movie: Identity (2003)

Identity

I already knew a lot of what would happen in this movie because I read a movie spoiler site. But there are still so many turns to the story. And even if you know whats going to happen theres still a lot of detail and turns you dont even see. Excellent movie. I cant say too much more without giving away a lot of the plot. Its only 90 minutes, its great, its worth owning on DVD, and its worth watching again to find out all the things you missed the first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home