.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Rotten Tomatoes Post 19

Wednesday, March 24, 2004


Ostrum part 2

MOOD: Sleepy

New Jeff Ostrum story of the day
So Jeff comes up to me and he says, hey do you know who (whatever the fuck the guy's name is) is?
Why no Jeff, I do not.
Oh well he used to sing for the Dead Kennedys
Ok, Ive heard of them
Well, he does spoken word tours now. He gives speeches all over the country, and we convinced the college to bring him here to talk.
Wow, Jeff, thats pretty cool. So when is it.
He's coming here May 1, and we have him booked for 5 hours.
Five hours? What the fuck do you have him here for five hours for?
Well, because he has a lot to say.

fuckin classic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home