.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Rotten Tomatoes Post 10

Friday, February 13, 2004


Apology

MOOD: Eek!

I would like to take this forum to publicly apologize to one Kurt Hunt for my stupidity. See, when I moved back to school I accidently left the bag with all my toiletries (shampoo, shit like that) in his trunk. Now, I thought I said something about it to him or Matt when I remembered it the next day, but I guess not. So, thinking (wrongly) that I had told him about it, I never mentioned anything about it since. 3 weeks of cold weather went by and what do you think happened? Sure as shit, the thing broke and leaked out. Well I feel like an ass, and I'll pay to have it cleaned, cuz really it is my own fault for being stupid. But I would like this to be used as a fable for others, dont forget your stuff kids! And if you do, make sure someone knows you forgot it, so they can take care of it before its too late. Well, I just wanted you all to have a nice stupid story of me cuz really, theres not enough of them.

Comment from Kurt:
Well I hope you learned your lesson! When you get a car, I'm going to make sure I leave paint cans in the back seat, without the tops on.

No, its clean, and I got a sweet toothbrush outta the deal! Oh, did you use that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home