.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Rotten Tomatoes Post 2


What did I do tonight?

MOOD: Ripe
CURRENT RATINGS:
FRESH: 10/10 10/10 Movie: Big Fish (2003)

It is, oh, Weds night/Thurs morning for 1/21 1/22 and around 2AM Thurs, so what did I do tonight? Lets see I woke up around noon, showered, dressed all that good stuff and went out to Sams Club to buy a new computer. Its a cool thing, better than the one I have at home. Having a computer is one of those penis extending moments. Its like yeah I have something cool. And yes, I have had those moments before. Ass. No, I dont remember when, but they're there, oh yes, they are. So I came home and screwed around by the computer. And by screw around I mean played CKY2K. Classic movie, if you can call it a movie. Let's see I had a little dinner then went to the mall with Kurt and Matt. Nothing too exciting there, cuz hey, its the mall. But theres no where else to go unless I felt like getting crushed. So we left the mall, checked out Staples and Matt bought a new keyboard after his mom had spilled something on it, ohhh, about a year ago. Lets hear it for punctuality! We ran into Alans girlfriend Rebecca there. Watch out Alan! Not for me of course, yeah she would, yeah, she'd turn me down in a second. Like right now. So we left there, watched Smallville and Angel and I read the Fray graphic novel by Joss Whedon. Excellent book, I was impressed. Matt fell asleep in the chair so of course the best way to wake him up is to have my ass hanging out in front of his face and then hit him. Oh what a way to start a morning. I think I'll now call my buttocks Folgers cuz its a real eye opener. Matt was playing with his new jacket, ohhhh, its got 2 zippers, well aint that some shit. So I felt like a fool after I laughed at his "broken jacket". Oh its not broken, its just 2 zippers, oh haha. Yeah, see, it really isnt that funny. But a broken jacket wouldve been. After that it was South Park and the Chappelle Show then back to here where this is all Ive done all night. Quite the life isnt it? Party down all!

Anyways, this has become long and ridiculous, much like a horse penis. So thats all for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home