.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Rotten Tomatoes Post 7

Wednesday, February 04, 2004


Movies for Classes


I was going to do this as a list, but the way to do it on here takes too long when you have slow internet.
So these are the books I have to watch for my Road Films class

Heart Beat
Easy Rider
Bonnie & Clyde
Paris, Texas
Lost in America
Rain Man
Thelma and Louise
Lolita
My Own Private Idaho
Smoke Signals

And these two are for my Mythology class

Dogma
Oh Brother Where Art Thou?

Sounds like a good semester.

Comment from Guts:
I have heard a lot of good things about Lost in America....why is Lolita on there??? I was not aware that was a road movie, although I admittedy have never seen it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home