.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Rotten Tomatoes Post 4

Thursday, January 22, 2004


Weird dreams

MOOD: Fearful

So last night I had all these zombie dreams. I was looking at Dawn of the Dead and things like that at Borders. When I feel asleep it was like a world combining Maxx Payne 2, Resident Evil and Watertown. Well, Resident Evil and Watertown are known for having lots of people that dont realize theyre already dead. So I guess the dream makes sense. It was me and some other crew of people trying to kill the zombies, but I had no weapon. So instead Im throwing pipes and wood and all this other crap lying around at them. I woke up before I saw if I lived or died, which I guess is good, because youre not supposed to die in dreams. As proven in Nightmare on Elm Street. Which, FYI, Elm Street is an acutal street in my home away from home of Potsdam NY. So you may say whatever, but it is The Elm Street. Some shit went down there years and years ago and the original writer of Elm Street based the story of Freddy on it. I think I'm done rambling today, I'll be back with more comments later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home