.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Rotten Tomatoes Post 8

Tuesday, February 10, 2004


What am I doing lately?

MOOD: Ripe
CURRENT RATINGS:
FRESH: 7/10 7/10 Movie: 28 Days Later (2003)

As you can see above, I saw 28 Days Later recently. I dont know why, but I've watched a lot of zombie movies lately. I have Night of the Living Dead on DVD but havnt watched it yet. And I cant wait for Shaun of the Dead. Anyways, 28 Days Later isnt just a zombie movie. I think its closer to being like Se7en. The zombies are rage, but then you have lust and sloth and everything else. Its not exact, but I think its trying to say you dont have to be one of these zombies to be a monster. And no one is perfect, no one escapes without some blood on their hands. Well maybe the girl, but shes pretty fucked up towards the end.
Im going to see about being an RA next semester. You'll know which hall is mine because I'm going to use DragonBall Z cards for peoples name tags on the doors.
So Kurts written near 50 pages for his book. I guess the gauntlet has been thrown down, now am I going to pick it up and run with it like a stolen pizza? Or am I going to be lazy and let it lie there like so many pairs of socks? Who knows.

Actual convo the other night. I go by my RA's room and some girl is in there and they're studying. I assume Psych based on the convo, which went something like this.
Girl: So then Freud published his beliefs on fellatio...
Mikael (RA): What is fellatio?
Me (as I'm walking by): Maybe if you ask her nicely she'll show you!

Aint I a fuck?

Comments from Kurt:
Gasp! An update!
a fuck? your fucking gay

guess who? yeah the guys you left your bathroom shit in his trunk and never told him and until he found out it burst the other day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home