.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Rotten Tomatoes Post 17

Thursday, March 11, 2004


My Day at the Computers

MOOD: Ripe
CURRENT RATINGS:
FRESH: 10/10 10/10 Celeb: Metallica

So, I hop on the computers in the library at school for a little while. I had to print things out so I decided to come here. I sit in the middle. To my left is an old gentleman thats just having trouble figuring out how to use e-mail. I tell him where to write the address, and how to click send, and things like that. Its no problem, I have patience. To my right however, is one Jeff Ostrum. Jeff is sporting the Jesus look, ironically paired with a death metal t shirt. I didnt know what death metal band was on the t-shirt, but when you see a bloody Ronald McDonald and bloody golden arches, well, you know its not a band from the Disney channel. So Jeff says hi, I'm sitting here reading wrestling news, (Brock Lesnar you're a fuckin quitter!) and some guy comes up and starts staring at Jeff. Just looks like a stupid frat guy, but he's staring at Toasty Osty. Then he points at Jeff's shirt and says, oh Macabe! See, the band is called Macabe, and its stylized like the McDonald's logo. So the convo goes...
Guy: Oh so youre Macabe?
Jeff: Oh yeah I am
Guy: Well how gory are you?
Jeff: Oh I'm gory, I'm the master of gory
Guy: I'm the master of puppets
Jeff: I am the master of everything
Guy: Yeah you are, ok, see you later

So somehow two guys who have never talked before are united through death metal in the oddest conversation I've ever heard in my life.
But thats all for now, I have to tell the old guy why he can't connect to cbs.com by clicking the instant message button.

Follow up....
This girl sits at the computer by Ostrum, and she knows him through class. She gets up and says "Jeff, make sure no one steals my computer" to which he replies, "Oh sure, I'll do things for you, just make sure you pay me later....in SweetTarts!"
What an odd fellow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home