.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Thursday, September 15, 2005


Rotten Tomatoes Post 12

Wednesday, February 25, 2004


Kevin Smith is evil

CURRENT RATINGS:
FRESH: 10/10 10/10 Movie: Chasing Amy (1997)

So I'm a huge Kevin Smith fan. Anything he does I'll watch read, shove up my ass, whatever. Which is why I wanted to share this with you.

Need a good laugh? Here's a very amusing e-mail recently sent to The Tonight Show demanding that Kevin be banned from doing his ROADSIDE ATTRACTIONS segments:

* To Whom It May Concern, I am a representative/agent writing on behalf of Vice-President Dick Cheney and his wife Lynn. Included below is a petition of thousands of hardworking Americans who want to see filmmaker Kevin Smith banned from the Tonight Show. To put it mildly, we are outaged that Jay Leno allows the anti-Catholic, vulgar mouthed filmmaker Kevin Smith to appear on his show as a "Roadside Attraction". Kevin Smith is the maker of films like Clerks and Chasing Amy where he promotes promiscuity, homosexuality, anti-American sentiment and the destruction of the Catholic church. In Smith's film "Dogma" he calls Jesus Christ "a ni***r", makes the lead character the daughter of Christ (suggesting Christ had children!) and makes fun of religious people everywhere. We demand that you ban Kevin Smith from every appearing on the tonight show again. If you do not then we will urge the President not to appear on the Tonight this upcoming election year. We will also do our ! best to convince sponsors of the Tonight Show to drop their sponsorship of the Tonight Show. Kevin Smith is not even a popular celebrity, so Jay Leno can drop Kevin from the show without losing any ratings.

I also have a new picture up today. If you can get references to Clerks then you'll enjoy the pic. Until later true believers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home