.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Rotten Tomatoes Post 16

Monday, March 08, 2004


Random Thoughts

MOOD: Bored
CURRENT RATINGS:
FRESH: 10/10 10/10 Celeb: Richard Grieco

It’s been a while since I’ve done an update on here, ever since my night of 3 in a row. Oh I remember the last night I had 3 in a row. So tasty, so juicy, and they let me get super size fries too. So what have I been up to lately?

Slacked off in a couple classes, desperately trying to catch up on my readings. Its at this point that I wonder if I’m destined to teach or write over priced novels to sell at Borders. Of course these would have to be packaged as part of the Watertown collection along with the works of Kurt Hunt. That would be book ended with the autobiography of Richard Greico called, “Not only did I use to be on FOX, but I knew Johnny Depp,” and the smash sequel “When Yasmine realized that her career is more successful than mine”.

I thought I had mono a week ago. Turned out I was just really bored. But really, I felt tired and run down and didn’t want any of the food up here, then I remembered I’m in college and the cafeteria doesn’t use any products unless they sport the Food Club label.

There’s a possibility of me making a trip to California this year, depending on how this summer goes. Wait Kurt hasn’t been to CA yet, has he? I sense a disturbance in the force. I should take him with me as a travel companion, and because I make him look that much better. As long as I’m in CA I think I’ll go to San Francisco and round up 5 gay guys to give me a makeover. I’ll take a pass if they offer me a facial though.

I get to go home in a week, already have dining plans, drinking plans, mall walking plans, and of course watching WrestleMaina XX! Oh yeah, and it will be my mom’s 50th birthday too, but that’s not any big deal.

I didn’t watch any movies this weekend, read a couple comics and magazines, and books for class. There wasn’t anything good on TV, I really need this vacation.

Guts proved that there is nothing funnier than writing stuff when you’re drunk and pissed off. But I gotta ask you Guts, is the girl “smokey”?

I went to this weird feminist theater thing the other night. I Am Woman. Its like the Vagina Monologues but done by college kids and not on HBO. Honestly, as I was sitting there all I could think was, I can do better than this. I should write an I Am Man show. Just have dick and fart jokes but balance it out with well written emotional moments. Because really, isn’t that what I’m all about?

Alright, if you think you’re bored reading this, I’m bored writing it. I’ll be back when I have something worth writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home