.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Rotten Tomatoes Post 20


Movie Week Review 1

CURRENT RATINGS:
ROTTEN: 3/10 3/10 Movie: A Night at the Roxbury (1998)

I watched a ton of movies this week, and I still have more movies to go, so lets do some quick reviews.

Night at the Roxbury

Wow, what an awful movie. I start at 0 and give one point for each thing I like.
1, Hot girls, and lots of them
2, Molly Shannon as a sex crazed cock lover. I need a Molly (laugh it up Matt!)
3, The entire plot is dependent on Richard Grieco. This is just too damn funny. He has done nothing that wasnt straight to video since 21 Jump Street. Does anyone who saw Roxbury remember the Jump? I'm old and even I barely remember it. This is before the Simpsons.
It's also before Will Ferell was really funny. Elf, Old School, comic gold. Roxbury, comic tin. Kevin, comic saran wrap

On to the next review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home