.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Rotten Tomatoes Post 26

Sunday, March 28, 2004


Story of my weekend

MOOD: Frustrated
CURRENT RATINGS:
FRESH: 6/10 6/10 Movie: Paris, Texas (1984)

So I saw Paris, Texas this week too for Road Films, but I didnt want to give it a review. Its ok, its interesting, but in the end I just didnt care. IF you want a good indie flick, no action, just plot and dialogue, pick it up, but really I just didnt care about it enough

Ok, so my week.....

1, there has been 5 fire alarms in the last 3 days. I am sick of it cuz it only happens when Im comfy in my bed watching TV. Fire alarms never happen like right when Im walking into my room and I still have my shoes on and everything. Or even better, when I'm not here.
2, The people I see during these fire drills that I didnt know live here. My house isnt that big but there are some people Ive never seen. Mostly cuz I hide in my room for the majority of the day. But today I got to meet 'Horse girl" Now Horse girl is on the equestrian team, but that is not how she got her name. And its not because she counts by clip clopping her feet on the ground. (good thing too, cuz that makes long division a bitch). No, its because she has teeth like a horse. They are just huge buck teeth that I would need to borrow if I ever wanted to build a house and needed a team of beavers to cut down the trees around it. Speaking of beaver, this girl wears the shortest and tightest clothes when she walks around in here. I couldnt stop looking, its just like hello boys pay no attention to my teeth, look at this butt. And what a butt it is. I want to eat her ass like an apple. Ok, maybe I should stop now.
3, Theres a blind guy on campus. Lets get the jokes out of the way now
Which one is he? Oh, hes the one with the cane/dog
Have you seen him? Well dont worry he hasnt seen you either.
Ok, now that thats done
He comes into Lehman to eat, one of the workers there helps him out, puts stuff on his tray, shit like that. Then she says, and I quote
"Would you like to sit here or in the TV room?"
Now.........
What kind of heartless person asks a blind guy if he wants to sit in the TV room? He's blind!!! You could tell him he's in the TV room and he would never know.
4, Yang has chicken hanging from the window. Not a whole chicken, just drumsticks. But the point is they are hanging from the window. 3 drumsticks hanging from a red kite string in the window. Im afraid to ask or else I might be the next hunk of meat hanging from the window.
5, I had to go to this Acapella concert last night. 3 hours of people singing without instruements
Couple things from this concert......
All of the girls wear black, and have to line up in a row. It ends up looking like fun house mirrors. Hey, Im thin, Im fat, I have dog ears
Why do gay guys, well not all, but a group of them, need to let Everyone know they're gay. I dont stand up in public and say, I Love Pussy! But this guy just made everyone know he was flaming. The best part was when this old guy just started watching him and shaking his head. He probably thought the same thing I did, boy I'd like to fuck that.
Lastly, theres another toothy girl that was singing last night. She just has jagged snaggle toothed mouth, and she has a boyfriend that she always talks about giving head to. I hope her boyfriend is a great white shark that is used to jagged teeth. That or he has a steel cock, the true Iron Giant.

Thats all I have for now. All this week is the Crossing Borders fest at Potsdam. So I'll have comments from movies, workshops, poetry recitals, and running into Ostrum every other minute. Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home