.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Rotten Tomatoes Post 24


Movie Week Review 5

CURRENT RATINGS:
FRESH: 7/10 7/10 Movie: Avenging Force (1986)

Avenging Force

I used to love this movie on HBO back in 88 or so. Used to have nights where I would watch this along with Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon, Rad, and Monster Squad. Sadly the only one still on DVD or VHS is The Last Dragon, so I tracked down a copy of Avenging Force at Videorama in Potsdam. It stars the one and only Michael Dudikoff, star of such films as American Ninja, and American Ninja 2. Basic plot, a white supremist group wants to prevent a black man from becoming Senator and the whole plot takes place in New Orleans besides little moments in Texas. See Dudikoff kick white racists ass, white racists that wear masks all the time. Why masks? Well 1, its during Mardi Gras so if you dont have breasts or beads, you need a mask. 2, the group hunts people in the bayou, so the masks make it scarier. Hey its just a fun kick ass martial arts movie from the 80's whats not to love?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home