.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Old MySpace Posts:

I really dont feel like adding all of these individually. So I'm going to add in clumps. But not Eddie Murphy in make up clumps, those are Klumps.

Anyways, these are my posts as WWE released wrestlers. As you can see I was quite pissed off about all of it.


WWE Releases

WWE on Tuesday, July 5 released the following...

Akio

Billy Kidman

Mark Jindrak

Gangrel

Shannon Moore

Maven

Who gets fired and who keeps their jobs will never make sense to me. Ring of Honor and TNA are going to get some good talent soon though. I hope to see a Tough Enough reunion in TNA with Maven and Nidia. Ok, any excuse to see Nidia again.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005


Two more

Spike Dudley and Kevin "Mordecai" Fertig were also released from WWE. All this is doing is giving ROH, TNA, etc more of my money so I can watch the wrestlers I like. You know, when I have money again. Pesky bills. They chase me like gnats. And donuts.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005


More Releases

WWE keeps firing people today. I so want TNA or any other promotion to get a good TV deal and have some competition again.

Fired today, Bubba Ray, D-Von, and Spike Dudley, Kenzo Suzuki, Charlie Haas, Jackie Gayda, Matt Morgan, Dawn Marie

I know I'm forgetting some.

Spike Dudley has a good commentary up on his release which you can read at

http://www.1wrestling.com/news/newsline.asp?news=23154

Wednesday, August 03, 2005


The Old Angry Fans of Wrestling Blogs Part 3

The Old Angry Fans of Wrestling Blogs Part 3

This was the third and final post I made on the old blog.




Friday, November 05, 2004
Who's Next

Surprisingly the one and only time that WWE.com is updated is with this latest group of firings. The names have already been taken off of the superstars lists on both the Raw and Smackdown sites. The question for tonight is, who will be fired next? I will have many more updates later on Friday, but here is my guesses for who will be released next.

Raw
Chris Nowinski (injured)
Mark Henry (not worth the money)
Garrison Cade (injured)
Ivory (they have that new interviewer, I'm sure she can co host WWE Experience as well)
Molly Holly (she wont do the T and A that is required of the Divas)
Rhyno (too short, injury prone)
Rosey (could never get any support after numerous poor storylines and gimmicks)
Stacy Keibler (will follow Test)
Steven Richards (could they have buried anyone anymore then they have Big Stevie Cool?)
Tyson Tomko (injured)
Val Venis (injury storyline, havnt done anything with him for years, why even bother bringing him back?)

Smackdown
Akio (I'm surprised they didnt release him with Sakoda)
Bill DeMott (Tough Enough wont save him this time around)
Basham Brothers (constant gimmick changes, never caught on with the audience)
Dawn Marie (I dont think I've ever seen a Diva given less to do. Would anyone even notice if she was gone?)
Funaki (He's Asian and a male announcer, a double kiss of death in the new WWE)
Nunzio (A clean sweep of the FBI)
Paul London (too short, too pretty, and above all, too good in the ring)
Scotty 2 Hotty (2 Cool is long over, no one cares about the worm anymore, and breaking your neck for WWE is the quickest way to a pink slip. Now if you tear your quad, you have a job for life.)
Shannon Moore (He is a cruiserweight who doesnt even compete in cruiserweight matches.)

None of this looks good for morale, to the fans, to anyone. Now there are rumors that WWE will no longer pay for injuries the wrestlers receive while working in the ring. Roddy Piper was right, there needs to be a union in wrestling.

3:44 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


The Old Angry Fans of Wrestling Blogs Part 2

This was post number 2 on the site.




Release Profile - Gail Kim

Gail Kim

Isnt she absolutely beautiful? How many Asian women have there been in US federations? Not counting the occasional All Japan or New Japan wrestler. I can think of two other than Gail Kim. Leia Meow/Kimona Wanalaya and Hiroko, Kenzo Suzuki's wife. Leia has been out of the wrestling picture for years, leaving us with the images of her dancing at the ECW Arena or dressing like a cheerleader as part of the attempted return of the Varsity Club in WCW. And Hiroko? Please. Even Kamala would look at her as a racist character. So we are left with Gail Kim. Beautiful, talented. One of the few wrestlers to win a title on their debut with a company. And now, unemployed. She won the women's title, was injured, came back from the injury and was teamed with Trish Stratus as part of the heel diva team. She was just on Raw this week. Now the heel team is reduced to Trish and Molly Holly. But would anyone be surprised if Molly was going to be released too? Gail Kim's release shows two things. One, that breaking bones and having breast implants in the WWE does not equal job security. Two, that the WWE has become a lot whiter this week. Rodney Mack, Jazz, Nidia (now that she is announced as being from Puerto Rico) and to a point Johnny Stamboli (who was involved in an ethnic gimmick in the FBI) were all released along with Gail Kim. What does the future hold for Gail Kim? Unless TNA starts a womens division (which they absolutely should) I think we can look forward to Wrestling Vixxxens 2.0.

3:37 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


The Old Angry Fans of Wrestling Blogs Part 1

I tried to start a blog in November 2004, and did nothing with it after a week. But I would like to go blog-crazy when school starts again and I have a lot of sitting in front of the computer time. Anyways, here is one of 3 posts i had on Angry Fans of Wrestling




Welcome to AFW

Welcome to the first edition of Angry Fans of Wrestling. I am 26 years old and I have watched wrestling religiously since WrestleMania III. I have been to Raw, Smackdown, house shows, random Independent shows, and even WrestleMania. I have hours and hours of videotapes that I will never have the time to sit and watch but cannot bear to throw away. I have a bookshelf dedicated to wrestling biographies, the Apter mags, and countless other wrestling related media. In short, for nearly 20 years, since I spent my days watching a tape of WM3 over and over again, to the point where I had every match on the card memorized, I have lived wrestling. A part of me cried when ECW shut down. I wore black the day after Owen Hart died. Half of my cable bill is paying off pay per views. But I cant take it anymore. I will not give up wrestling, it is something I love. However, when something you love is in danger of killing itself you dont walk away. You have an intervention. I want the Angry Fans of Wrestling, the AFW, to be that intervention. As of this writing 10 wrestlers have been fired from WWE. More than likely that number will grow. Dealing with the black eyes is part of being a wrestling fan. Punches are constantly thrown from those that do not understand us. Mainstream media. Phil Mushnick. Even at times Vince McMahon himself. But it has gone too far. In the following posts I will talk about what is wrong, and at times what is right, in wrestling today. I encourage your opinions and any feedback. If this movement can grow, and if we can gain support, then I would like to start public showings of our displeasure. I will first talk about the events of the last week, and some of the last month as well, and wait for feedback. If I am not alone out there then this will continue. We will show the McMahons, the Jarretts, anyone, that the fans will not be treated like idiots any longer.

Thursday, August 04, 2005


Who's next to be released?

Looking back at what I predicted months ago, I had a good guess as to who would be released. Out of my predictions, I was right about
Ivory
Molly Holly
Rhyno
Akio
Dawn Marie
Shannon Moore

Of course there were a ton more that were released, but I didnt see those coming and more than likely neither did they. My next set of predictions are:
Heart Throbs
Sylvian Grenier
Matt Capotelli
Tatanka (why keep giving fat out of shape stars from the past contracts? I'm in just as bad of shape as them. And I work cheaper.)
Jillian Hall

That's it for now. If I dont make a lot of predictions than I cant have a lot of wrong ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home