.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Rotten Tomatoes Post 31

Friday, April 23, 2004


Finally an update


Odd fucking night, lets see what happened…

1, I went to a poetry reading today, featuring HBO Def Jam Poetry poet, J-Ivy. And an open mic at the beginning. So, oh yeah, guess who got up there and read a poem. No, not me. Ostrum! That’s right, making a return to the Rotten Tomatoes journal is Toasty Osty. So Jeff gets up there to read his poem. In character. The character is someone who is having an anxiety attack and can't breathe because of his nervousness. So he speaks the poem in a whisper. A death metal whisper. Then he read the second poem. I don’t know what it was about but I’m guessing masturbation. The only reason I say that is because he was jerking off the mic and then looking at his hands before he started reading the poem. It got so bad that people were leaving the room holding their mouths, so the laughter wouldn’t escape. No applause, just a stuttered, um, yeah ok kind of clapping. Then J-Ivy took the stage. The guy was amazing. Def Jam Poetry, hip hop poetry, whatever, is amazing. He’s on the Kanye West CD too. Highly recommended.

2. I went to Potsdam Idol. Some good singing was showcased. But then the twins sang. Together. In harmony. While wearing the same outfit. The same twins that were kicked off of American Idol in round 1 of the second season. Oh yeah, they go here. But what got me is the fat nasty girl we call Miss America, just for irony’s sake. She wasn’t singing, she was just there being annoying. She’s the girl that hacks loogies, doesn’t wear shirts that fit, looks like a man, and is a good 400 pounds. Really nasty. So, she looks up at me, and I’ve never spoken a word to her…. She flips me off. Like for a good 2 minutes. So I look at her, like is she flipping me off or someone sitting in front of me? Well before I could get an answer she decides to cup her flapjacks (by which I mean boobs, not that she brought a tray of pancakes in, although I wouldn’t be surprised) and shake them at me. Oh yeah, biggie was jiggling her nasty not-so-fun bags at me. I still think I’m going to vomit.

Umm, what else? I got a Chinese buffet story coming up. I finally saw Hellboy. I watched some anime this week, Lady Blue volume 1 and Ayane’s High Kick. Other than that I’ll try to do a good update later and more frequently. Laters…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home