.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

More MySpace Posts



Adding me to your myspace (Read First)

I got 163 new requests to be people's myspace friend. I dont have time to look at that many pages. I want people I actually know and/or a couple of intelligent people I dont know. So before people start adding me, read first.

1, if your page gives me seisures or it looks like you have ADD I'm not adding you. This includes having 10 different video clips on your page. It looks like the tv from Back to the Future II.

2, If youre looking for someone "special", keep looking. I already found my special person. Its not you.

3, If your name is I poop monkeys or touch my balls or something like that, I'm going to assume you're an idiot. Not clever. So I wont be adding you.

That's all for now, I'll add more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home