.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Abe Lincoln, the Wrestler

Caitlin and I were talking and for some reason I felt an appropriate response would be, “other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the show?” She doesn’t hear me properly and thinks I said, “how was the Michelle/missed shell?” She knows I’m going for a word pun, but isn’t sure what that pun is. After straightening out my words we goof around and the conversation becomes, “how was the Big Show?” This led to me making a joke, “tonight on Raw, the Big Show and Abraham Lincoln vs. Snitsky and John Wilkes Booth.” After that, there was no turning back for me. I made joke after joke. “Lincoln locks in the Emancipator. Booth hits Lincoln with a chair! My God, he looks like he’s been shot! Lincoln goes for the figure four score leg lock.” And of course Booth: “Lincoln, you may have freed the slaves. But tonight there will be no freedom for you when you’re trapped in a 15 foot high steel cage!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home