.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005


My Night with Cingular:

So for some reason my phone wasnt working tonight. Ok, I know why it wasnt working. Its because I went to type in my PIN and I didnt know it. So I typed in the wrong thing, got locked out of my own phone. Now my phone is asking for some PKG number or something like that. I type in every number thats in my service manual. Nothing works. Finally I go to use a pay phone and call. Oh guess what, its too late at night for the service lines to be open. I try a few other numbers and finally find an after hours call service. I explain to the woman what happened to my phone, and what codes my phone is now asking for. The woman says, "well its a good thing you didnt keep trying numbers or else you would have fried your phone." That's right. If I had tried one or two more numbers my phone's security feature would've switched on and deleted all information from my phone. Anyways, luckily she told me a code to put in and my phone seems to be just fine. It made me nervous and pissed me off, but overall I have to say I'm very happy with Cingular's service right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home