.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Sunday, November 20, 2005


Kristin Donnelly comes to us from WWNY-TV 7 the CBS affiliate in Watertown, New York. She spent two years as a one-man-band reporter and fill-in anchor/producer. She's glad to be back in Syracuse. Kristin graduated from Syracuse University with a degree in broadcast journalism. She's originally from Long Island. Kristin is anxious to head back to SU football and basketball games. She also enjoys spending time with friends.

Ahem. "She also enjoys spending time with friends." That is the lamest answer I've heard. Who doesnt enjoy spending time with their friends? Maybe she is trying to say, hey, look at me, I have friends. Perhaps it is an inside joke. Maybe there is someone at the TV station that doesnt have friends. And if there is, I feel sorry for that person. But really, why not add a more interesting hobby? Are there other things you like to do? Perhaps raising squirrels for fun and profit. Saving potato chips that look like presidents? Or yes, watching wrestling, the greatest hobby that there is. How can I trust the news you report when you have no creativity? What happens to news with no creativity? I'll show you. No creativity: "20 people died when a circle of wind hit their domiciles." Boring. Creativity: "20 people lost their lives today when a Category 5 tornado ripped through their tiny community. Residents were asleep when the twister came through, and now they can only sift through the pieces to rebuild their lives." Now which one is more interesting?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home