.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I went to eat lunch in Lehman the other day and wanted some turkey. So I ask the girl working behind the counter do cut me a slice or two of turkey from the huge carcass they had on the table. She starts to cut it then looks at me and says, "actually I think this is ham."
Hmmm....
Well in case any of you have this problem, THIS is ham...



and THIS is turkey...



Notice the subtle differences. Like, the fact that one is pink and one is white. Or one comes from a pig and the other a bird.

Yes, stupid server girl, I can see where you might be confused. And you have shown me a reason why you are on that side of the counter, and I am on the educated side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home