.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DieselDecent

Hope you all enjoy my possibly daily thoughts. Comments? E-mail them to me or IM me, that way I dont get ads.

Thursday, January 12, 2006


Stolen from Nathaniel on MySpace. 52 things about me.


52 Facts About You


1.) Name: Kevin

2.) Age: 27

3.) Birthday: 05/13/78

4.) Birthplace: Long Island, NY

5.) Location: split between Watertown and Potsdam, NY

6.) Sign: Taurus

7.) Have Kids: no

8.) Relationship Status: in one.

9.) Hair Color: black or comic book blue

10.) Height: 6’1

11.) Long Hair or Short Hair: short unless I have no money, which is always

12.) Religion: Catholic with questions

13.) Ethnic Background: 75% Irish, 25% French

14.) Occupation: old student

15.) Pets: none yet

16.) Proudest Moment: Having something I wrote performed/printed.

17.) Have a Website: dieseldecent.blogspot.com where you should be reading this

18.) Do You Smoke: no

19.) Do You Drink: Rarely, 99% STR8 EDGE

20.) Eye Color: hazel

21.) Piercings: no

22.) Tatoos: not yet, possibly later

23.) Overused Word: “just”

24.) Missing question, so um I don’t like marshmallow peeps

25.) What Country would you like to visit: Japan, Ireland, England

26.) Ever Been In Love: yes

27.) Last Movie You Saw: Watched part of X2 today, before that Narnia

28.) What Famous Person Would You Like To Meet: Wrestlers, Kevin Smith, Stan Lee, Harlan Ellison, anyone that can help me be successful

29.) Have Any Siblings: 1 brother 2 step sisters, not wicked ones

30.) Like To Camp: I like it proportionally to the amount of work I have to do times the number of bug bites.

31.) Ever Broken A Bone: chipped two front teeth, have falsies in now

32.) Dream Job: Jenna Jameson, oh not that kind of job, writer for WWE or Marvel

33.) Do You Live In a House or Appartment: dorm or mom’s house in the off seasons

34.) Favorite Sports Team: I have neither the time or patience for sports. I’ll cheer the Yankees but that’s more a family thing than anything else.

35.) Favorite Music Genre: Rock up until emo hit.

36.) Favorite Movie Genre: Anything with a fucked up ending.

37.) Do You Belive In God: I believe in God but not the church

38.) How Do You Like Your Eggs: scrambled and mixed up with bacon, homefries, and ketchup

39.) Favorite Drink: Non-Alcoholic: moutain dew code red or baha blast
Alcoholic: back in the day, vodka and cran

40.) Worst Fears: being alone

41.) Foods You Hate: cottage cheese, hummus, olives

42.) Favorite Flowers: whatever you bring me

43.) Do You Own A Cellphone: yes

44.) Favorite Disney Movie: does Pixar count? Mighty Ducks thanks to my brother.

45.) What Do You Hate: people without a basic knowledge of the world (# of states, who’s the vice president, etc)

46.) Candy or Flowers: candied flowers

47.) Morning Person or Night Owl: I’m doing this in the middle of the night.

48.) College Plans: 2 bachelor’s masters, time off, PhD

49.) Do You Live With Either Of Your Parents: seasonally

50.) Are You Outgoing or Shy: both, depends on the person

51.) Is The Glass Half Empty or Half Full: half full if its beer, empty if its milk

52.) Your Best Feature: thinking differently in either humorous or creative ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home